We could not have invented a better cake if we tried, but we were able to improve this one by adding our “Amazing Dessert Topping” which can be found here: Amazing Dessert Topping link.
This Vanilla Pound Cake is not our recipe, but we are posting it because it really is that good. Here it is, thanks to paleoplan.com:
|cup(s)||maple syrup, or honey|
|cup(s)||coconut oil, solid|
|cup(s)||coconut milk, full fat|
|3||tablespoon(s)||coconut milk, full fat|
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Coat a 9 x 13 inch pan with coconut oil.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine and sift almond flour, coconut flour, sea salt, and baking soda.
- Add eggs to a large mixing bowl and beat lightly. Add maple syrup (or honey), coconut oil, coconut milk, and vanilla. Stir just until combined, and be careful not to over mix ( some small clumps of coconut oil are fine; it will melt while baking).
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mix until just combined, using caution not to over mix.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.