- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 ¼ cup raw oats
- 2 tbsp. flax seeds
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- ½ tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- 2 tsp. carob powder or cacao (optional)
- Warm coconut oil until liquid, or soft enough to easily mix.
- Mix coconut oil and honey in a bowl.
- Add flax and chia seeds.
- If desired, add cinnamon OR carob powder. This is optional.
- Slowly mix in oats.
- Scoop into one large or multiple small containers.
- Press down with a spoon to flatten and mold.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden and store until ready to eat.